EDUCATIONFashion Institute Of Technology, New York
AAS, Communication Design, 2013
BFA, Advertising Design & Creative Technology 2015
SKILLSProficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects. Proficiency in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook. Basic knowledge in Premiere Pro, Css, HTML, Shopify, Keynote, Sketch.
AWARDSShorty Awards Finalist, 2015
Future Lions Shortlist, 2015
MDC, Best App Concept Award, 2015
Student Chancellor Award of Excellence, 2015
Dean’s List 2011 - 2015
• Summa cum laude
[2018-Present] New York.
- Developed creative strategy and visual communication design for brands like Waze, Unix Gallery, Yigal Azrouël and Being (a groundbreaking healthcare startup).
- Created brand identity and internal/external activations for the brands’ mission.
- Designed visual communication materials and user experiences for digital products and services.
- Led design thinking workshops and developed user scenarios for multiple personas.
Yigal Azrouël, a high-end fashion house.
[2016- 2018] New York.
- Led and supported a multidisciplinary team to create a cohesive user experience across retail, e-commerce, communications and PR.
- Recreated the brand’s digital presence: redesigned the website’s UI and UX, managed the site’s development and maintenance, oversaw an external digital marketing agency. These efforts contributed to a 30% improvement in conversions and brand perception.
- Developed concepts for quarterly collection launches such as: special collaborations with artists, brands, galleries, digital activations and private events.
- Designed visual materials such as: brand/press books, show invites, marketing templates and social media campaigns.
- Supported the Chief Creative Director in developing concepts and executing fashion shoots. Developed and communicated the story behind the collections to internal and external channels.
- Supported the fashion design team in product development, while addressing the needs of the various international targets and clients.
- Led a transition in brand thinking across the company, advocated for purpose-led organizational thinking and supported a transition in company culture.
Designer & Creative Strategist
Co:collective, a brand strategy and innovation company.
[2015-2016] New York.
- Created creative strategy and creative solutions for brands like MoMA, Microsoft, YouTube, Facebook, E! Channel, and WaterAid.
- Used the StoryDoing method to help brands redefine their brand purpose, and created brand activations to share it with the world and connect to their target. Activations included new services, products, User experiences, events or communication campaigns.
- Designed visual content for projects such as: digital products, brand identity, stationary, concept decks, case study videos and graphic animation.
- Researched and strategize ways to facilitate design for positive impact for various companies.
Graphic Designer & Copywriter
[2013-2015] New York.
- Designed visual materials for brands such as Seventh Generation, Sustain, and The Social Co.
- Project types included: brand identity, logo design, social media posts, concept decks & presentations.
- Wrote a weekly personal column on hot.ynet.co.il, expressing my point of view about pop culture and entertainment, covering the show “Project Runway” while providing inside information from my experience on the show.